All The Best For 2019
Happy New Year!
“Happy New Year” is probably the most over-used phrase of 2019 so far.
You’re probably sick to death of hearing it.
That said, we’re so excited for the upcoming year we simply must start by wishing all of our customers, staff and suppliers the very best for 2019.
We think this year is going to be a really good one for us and we hope it is for you too.
Building On A Successful 2018…
In the build up to Christmas (already feels a lifetime ago, right!?!?), our MD, Julian Chadwick, reflected on how 2018 had developed.
Don’t get us wrong, it wasn’t all plain sailing. As ever in business there were some peaks and troughs. Thankfully, there were many more busy periods than quiet ones. The business was able to continue its planned growth thanks to careful planning and securing more work in key areas.
Helping corporate and commercial clients to keep their windows clean, in particular hard to reach and high-rise windows, is something we’re becoming well-known for. This is an area we want to continue developing this year.
If you’d like to learn more about our rope access window cleaning services, click here.
Some Of Our 2018 Highlights included:
– The addition of two new staff to our growing squad.
– Putting two staff through L1 and L2 rope access training, further cementing our place as a specialist abseiling window cleaning firm.
– Increasing the number of vans we have by adding two more to our fleet.
– Improving our client reach by taking on projects in more areas including Leeds, Sheffield and Birmingham.
– The consolidation of our position with existing clients in core service locations such as Greater Manchester, Lancashire and Merseyside.
Onwards And Upwards!
Everyone at Ultra Cleaning Service enjoyed the festive season. We work hard but we know how to enjoy ourselves too.
Don’t get us wrong, it’s great to be back though!
These highlights from 2018 have given us a fantastic platform to continue moving forward.
Growing our client base, enhancing the skills of our staff and further developing our service offering are just some of the things we’re excited about for 2019.
Momentum is key and, as the year unfolds, we’ll be working hard to continue our great progress. Until next time, have a fantastic start to the year!